Accreditation / Recognition
Over and above our commitment to delivering the highest quality of evidence-based knowledge on the ISSN Graduate Diploma, we also strive to ensure that our students will graduate with a credential that is highly respected and recognised by appropriate professional and academic bodies. The ISSN Graduate Diploma currently has achieved the following accreditations and endorsements:
- International Society of Sports Nutrition (accreditation of program & for eligibility to sit for CISSN exam)
- Middlesex University, London: 60 credits for APEL towards MSc in Sport and Exercise Nutrition (‘top up’ option).
- British Dietetic Association (for CPD)
- UK Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register (recognition of program to support application for graduate registration – see prospectus for full details)
- American College of Sports Medicine (for CEC)
- NEW: British Association for Sport and Exercise Science (for CPD)
More national and international academic and professional body accreditations/recognitions are currently being sought.