Accreditation / Recognition
Over and above our commitment to delivering the highest quality of evidence based knowledge on the ISSN Graduate Diploma, we also strive to ensure that our students will graduate with a credential that is highly respected and recognised by appropriate bodies. The ISSN Graduate Diploma currently has achieved the following accreditations and endorsements:
- International Society of Sports Nutrition (accreditation of program & for eligibility to sit for CISSN exam)
- Middlesex University, London: 60 credits for transfer onto MSc in Sport and Exercise Nutrition (‘top up’ option).
- British Dietetic Association (for CPD)
- UK Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register (recognition of program to support application for graduate registration – see prospectus for full details)
- American College of Sports Medicine (for CEC)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (for CEU)
More national and international academic and professional body accreditations / recognitions are currently being sought.